Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Nick's Birthday Weekend

On Sunday, Nick turned 33! I really can't believe we are in our 30's! I feel like just the other day he turned 30 and now 3 years later here we are chasing twin toddlers. He is by far the hardest person EVER to buy for. He didn't even know what he wanted this year! He usually gives me some sort of idea (or let's be honest, emails me the link or shows me something in a store) of what he wants but this year he just couldn't find anything. So, I had to think of something on my own. I decided the girls would get him a cookie cake and I got him a new Texans shirt for the game on Sunday. (I am also going to get him some shoes or pants if he can ever find some he likes.) We went out Saturday night to our favorite date place, Michiru. We started going there before the girls were born and fell in love with the place. It's a great dark, trendy atmosphere and it's small so it feels exclusive. They have the best sushi! I love it because it's smaller pieces so it's easier to eat but they give you a lot so you will definitely leave full. On Saturday we sat at the sushi bar so Nick could watch football. There were 3 big games on so he was so glad he got to catch some of a couple of them. The prices are good, the food is great and the service is excellent! If you like sushi and haven't gone to Michiru yet, you need to!
Sunday was the Texans game. It was such a great game! They played well the whole time and we hardly sat down. I was so happy that it was a great game for Nick's birthday. We tried to get a picture of ourselves but it was too dark, so I just have one of the players coming out.
I am so glad that Nick's mom was able to come for the weekend and let us get out and have some fun. Here are a few pics of us this weekend.




Happy Birthday to the best husband and Daddy ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment