Thursday, October 27, 2011

2nd Annual Pumpkin Patch Visit

A couple weekends ago we ventured out to the Pumpkin Patch that I love so much. I must say this year was much different than last year. My sweet little 3 month old babies are now 15 month old toddlers running everywhere! They were so excited to see all the pumpkins, Sloane kept yelling "Baa! Baa!!!" for ball because she thinks they are balls. We bought a few to bring home and put them out front by the garage so everytime she sees them she says gets excited and says "Baa" some more. Even though I say no, it's a pumpkin, she still says ball. So cute! The bad thing about this pumpkin patch is that there are lots of roots sticking up from all the huge oak trees so the girls were just running over them and falling right and left. Poor Stella fell one time really hard and got dirt all in her mouth and a huge bruise on her forehead. I felt terrible! But luckily after she rinsed her mouth with some water and I cuddled her for a few minutes she was back down running again. It was a lot harder to get family pics this time as they are SO active but we did manage to get a couple. (Excuse their white sandals in the middle of October. We hadn't had a chance to get new ones yet but thanks to their grandmas they now have a brown pair and a sparkly silver pair for this fall and winter.) :)
Okay I have tried about 10 times to get pictures uploaded and it keeps giving me an error message. BOO! I will try to add pics this weekend



No comments:

Post a Comment