Monday, November 7, 2011

16 Months Old...Already?!?

I really don't know where the time goes because most of my days seem very long and tiring but before I know it another month has passed. Our sweet twins are really a handful these days. Climbing up on everything and no sense of fear or danger at all. It's pretty scary to say the least but I can only pray we get through this phase as quickly as the others. I have been so worn out by them lately and really needing a break. I am going to start tutoring Tuesday and Thursday so I can get out a little. My cousin Christine will be watching the girls and I just feel so blessed that it has worked out for her to do it. I am not worried at all about leaving them with her and that was my main concern before I decided to do this.
We went to the doctor for their 15 month check-up on Friday (yes a month late) and the doctor said that her toughest time with her son was 15-18 months. I was so glad to hear that it wasn't just me. I think with me getting out a little bit during the week I will be able to handle the rest of the days much better. They both weigh 22 pounds now and Stella is measuring just a little bit taller than Sloane even though Sloane looks taller. Other than the climbing, they really do mind well and want to please us. I can't wait to see how they react to Christmas this year!
(

No comments:

Post a Comment