Thursday, August 4, 2011

S & S Turn One!

Okay so this is about a month late but we have been busy!! I seriously don't know where July went! My blog really should be called "Our crazy life with twin one-year-olds!!"
The girls' turned one on July 6th. It was a Wednesday so Nick just met us a Chick-fil-A for lunch. We let the girls play in the play area for the first time and they had so much fun! We gave them their new chairs that day and sang to them a million times but all the rest of the celebrating (eating cake) we saved for Saturday.
I had been getting ready for this party for weeks! When you have 2 babies it's hard to get anything done during the day so every evening I was doing something for the party. It all came together really nicely and I couldn't have done it without my wonderful husband, mom, dad, mother-in-law and sister-in-law. We had tons of people here, probably a little too many for Stella, but I think everyone had fun. Sadly I didn't get any pictures during the party but Tamara took a few. I will now get to the fun stuff! Pictures!




1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun! Their cakes are too cute!!! Love the pictures. Love their chairs! can't wait to see yall :)

    ReplyDelete