I have been wanting to post all week and finally have a chance tonight to let you know the latest on S&S's tricks. They learned how to sign airplane! Well kind of...It is supposed to be hand raised in the air with thumb, pointer and pinkie up and the middle two down (think the sign for I Love You but hand in the air) but that is way too hard for a 13 month old so for now it's just hand in the air. I will try to get some pics this weekend and post so you can see. They are just SO busy it's hard to get clear pics!
I can't remember if I said this already but they can sign and say Dog (we say dog, dog) bad habit but it's cute. I am working hard on teaching them "sorry" and "thank you" more intentionally. They can do the sign but don't know what it means yet.
Back to airplane though, they do understand this one, and raise their hand every time we hear one. We had some drama yesterday where choppers were flying over our house for several hours and they kept doing the sign and saying da-da. They pretty much say that for anything that they can't say yet but want to tell me something. Its the same sounds basically just a little different emphasis here and there for what they are trying to say. Toddler Talk, I'm sure most of you know it better than me!
No comments:
Post a Comment