Friday, October 22, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch






Every since I moved to Clear Lake, 3 years ago, I have wanted to visit the Clear Lake United Methodist Church Pumpkin Patch. I used to drive by it on my way to work and always thought it was so pretty. Well, now that I have 2 beautiful daughters I knew we had to go! I will let the pictures speak for themselves. My friend Emily made the bows. Too cute! And I just got my hair done so it looked nice for the pics, instead of a ponytail like it usually is. We are blessed! Happy Fall!

2 comments:

  1. They are precious Jessica, and you all look so happy and blessed! thanks for sharing your blog too, i love reading what people are up to in life! I've always done the same with the pumpkin patches wherever we area and I may be able to drag Matt to one this year...sans any children, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those girls are just precious!!!!

    My first time at your blog and wanted to leave you a comment letting you know I was here.

    ReplyDelete