Tuesday, January 25, 2011

6 Months Old



Wow! I can't believe I haven't updated since October! I really wanted to be better about keeping a blog but you could say "I have my hands full". The girls are doing so much now! Rolling over everywhere, laughing, playing with each other and all kinds of toys they got for Christmas and watching Baby Einstein. Stella got her first tooth January 10th and Sloane's popped up the next day. Now Sloane has both bottom ones but Stella still only has one. They are so much fun and I am so glad I get to be home with them everyday. Here are a couple pics from Christmas. They had a blast and got some many presents! I still need to write thank you notes!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even KNOW you HAD a blog! Fun! Adding you to my blog roll right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for an update! Love the pics! I can't believe they both have teeth! Jack still doesn't have one. But, Chloe's first tooth didn't come until the day after her 1st birthday. So, looks like Jack will be following her lead!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete