Monday, October 4, 2010

3 Months Old and More Sleep!




Wow! 3 Months has gone by ssssooo fast! I feel like I have barely sat down since the girls were born! They did start sleeping really well this past week. From about 9 or 10 PM till 4 or 5 AM. The first time they did it I couldn't believe it! Usually if they went to sleep at 9:00 they would be up about midnight to eat again. Sloane was the first to wake up that first night and I went to change her. Nick said "oh, she's up?" and I said "It's 5:00!!" We couldn't believe she had gone all night and Stella was still sleeping too! She ended up waking up a few minutes later nut we were so proud of how long they had gone. We were worried it was a fluke but it wasn't. They both slept at least 7 hours the last 5 nights. I know some babies do this sooner, but for us to get both of them sleeping at the same time was such a huge deal! We hope that they start sleeping longer and longer now. Soon it will be time to put them up in their nursery. I am kinda sad thinking about it but I want them to be in their own room sooner than later so that hopefully the transition is a smooth one. They both can put themselves to sleep in the pack n play in our room so I am hoping they will do it in their cribs too. I have to go now. I got on the computer to pick out pictures for their birth announcements. Yes I know, I am so late. If I am lucky I will get them sent out before Christmas! HAHA
I hope you are all doing well. The picture is of the girls at 9 weeks. That's the last ones I have uploaded to the computer. These are the first books we read to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment