Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Twins are here!






Well almost 2 months later I finally have a chance to post about the twins. They are absolutely adorable!! It's been a hard 7 weeks but very fun too. I have had lots of help from my mom, mother in law and friends. Kendra came and stayed for several days too. Taking care of 2 newborns is probably the hardest thing I have ever done but totally worth it. Everyone started back to school this week and I must say I was kinda sad. I do miss teaching but I know this is where I need to be right now. Plus I couldn't imagine leaving these little ones with anyone but Mamaw or Grammy right now. Here are some pics of the girls...I know, I know, FINALLY!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Those two are beautiful...I am dying to know their names! Hey I have a blog too,so check it out! neveradullmoment-munoz.blogspot.com Keep posting pictures so I can see them! You look great! Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Miss you girl!!

    ReplyDelete