Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Arrival Date!
I am 35 weeks now and still feeling good. I have been having some cramping at night but nothing that I think is real labor. I guess my body is just starting to get ready now. We found out this week that if the girls don't come on their own, we will be induced or have a C-section on July 7th. If Baby B turns head down we can try for a regular delivery but if not, it will have to be C-section. The doctor's office called me today and said that it will be July 8th now because there were too many deliveries on 7/7. We'll see when the girls decide to come! After all it's not up to us! I am hoping that they will stay in for 2 more weeks, as much as I can't wait to see their sweet little faces, I know the longer they are in, the better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment