Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Lindsey's Baby Shower
This past Saturday I hosted a baby shower for one of my best friends, Lindsey. 3 other ladies helped me throw her the most wonderful shower! She does know she is having a girl but is keeping the name a secret. I totally understand wanting to make it a surprise and I am just glad that we know what she is having. It made for a really pretty shower. We asked everyone to bring a book instead of a card and write in it so Lindsey could share with the baby who had given it to her. We also had books for decorations and passed out bookmarks for favors. One of the other hostesses, Julie, is great at creating things on the computer so she made these little labels to go with all the food. Pinkalicious cupcakes and Madeline french toast casserole were my favorite;)
We (hostesses) bought her the pack n play so we used that for presents and it turned out so cute. I didn't get a picture of it but I loved how it looked! I did get a few other pics that I will add for your viewing pleasure. Wish I had a good camera so I could make it look beautiful like Pinterest but I know how wonderful it looked in person. ;)
Lindsey has been my friend for over 10 years and I love her more all the time! We have laughed, cried, and talked through so many different life moments. I can't wait to see her change into her role as a mom. I know she is nervous, like we all were before we had babies, but once that sweet baby girl is here she will be an expert in no time!
I love you Lindsey and am so excited to share this new chapter in our lives...Motherhood!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment