Monday, April 30, 2012

The Little Gym

We starting taking the girls to The Little Gym in Friendswood when they were almost 19 months old. I really wanted them to be around other kids and get some energy out! We have to go on Saturdays so Nick can go with me and help. They are just too hard to watch by yourself. They seriously LOVE going! When I mention it they get excited and start hopping around or signing "ball" which I think it their favorite part. I kept forgetting to take my camera or cell phone into the gym to get any pics but the last couple weeks I finally snapped some. The semester will be over soon and I think we will take a break for the summer. It's pretty expensive for 2 kids and with us proabably traveling on the weekends here and there it's not worth it if you miss too many. Hopefully we can afford to put them in again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment