Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Fall 2012
Well, here we go! Another long lull in my posting but I finally have a chance to sit down and update a little. We did go to the pumpkin patch this year, our third annual visit, but I haven't uploaded those pics and it really needs it's own post. Today I am going to just add a few recent pics with narration. S&S have been doing so much lately it's hard to keep up with pics on FB much less the blog! I do have to say that in spite of the the 2 year old drama that could start at any given time, they are at a really fun age and behaving better and better each day!
This is their 2nd trip to the dentist. Actually sat in the chair and let him look and touch this time. BIG girls!!
They were playing in the yard the other day and all the sudden fell down. I said, wait don't move let me take a picture. And they actually did lay there till I snapped it. So stinkin' cute!
The other night, I'm not sure how it started but they BOTH ended up riding their Daddy like a horse. Too funny!
Since it has been so mild as far as the weather goes we have been able to spend tons of time outside. I actually enjoy taking them to the park now because they don't try to run off every which way anymore. :)
Here they are on the "big girl swings"
I think what really has sped up our life is Pee Wee School. I know, you would think shouldn't it give you more time?? But really with the prep to get lunches and take and pick them up and all the things I try to cram in to those 5 hours, it really does make the weeks fly by. I am thankful for their wonderful and sweet teachers and all that they have taught them already. It was so fun going to their Feast day last week. :)
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment